Twinkle Star Dance
Does your child love to twirl, play make believe and dress-up?
Then she will LOVE becoming a Princess Ballerina!
Each week she’ll hop, skip and twirl through an imaginary adventure!
By encouraging your child’s creativity and independence in a fun and supportive atmosphere you’ll see your child blossom before your eyes!
Princess Ballerina &Twinkle Star classes feature…
- Unique theme-based classes that will keep your child excited for dance class week after week! In fact, she’ll never see the same theme twice!
- Caring Instructors who can’t WAIT to share their love for dance with your little one!
- Princess Ballerinas classes also offer fun bonuses like coloring pages, skill charts and award certificates to celebrate your child’s success along the way!
What Happens In A Princess Ballerinas Dance Class?
- Each class begins by warming up our muscles, stretching and reviewing our ballet positions during warm-up.
- We practice our Princess Ballerina dance moves (and review their fancy French names) like relevé, plié, and jeté.
- We travel to magical lands and pretend to be things like beautiful flowers, fairies, birds, bees, and butterflies.
- We practice our Princess Ballerinas dance routine that we can’t WAIT to perform for you!
- Each class ends with your child getting a stamp or sticker to reward and celebrate her progress and success!
Enroll today and watch your Princess Ballerina blossom!
Frequently Asked Questions
You can choose another Dance class to come to! However we do not refund any missed dance or vocal group classes!
We recommended participating in our showcase but you are not required to.
No but there are some special instances where a dress code will apply. Ballet – Black leotard, tights, and ballet shoes. Twinkle Star Dance- Twinkle Tutu and bear.
Yes! You can try any group class for free. Just give us a call and we will save a pot for you to try.
Yes! Any costumes bought will be nonrefundable but you may keep them!
To withdrawal from our studio you must fill out a withdrawal form found at the front desk. A 30 day notice is required before automatic payments will cease.
Dancers- Check out the online schedule and look for your age range. If you are more advanced or don’t feel comfortable in that class we will change levels until it works best!
We do all registration online. Just Click the “Enroll Now” button and that is it!
Call us and we can set you up! The Groupon is good for 4 classes, after your 4th class contact us about continuing.
Now you can go to our next program, Show Stars! Our Show Stars program encompases the same styles of dance that Twinkle Star gave but now we add more!